Tour in a Box: Denver’s Parkways
An "Adventure at Your Own Leisure" series by History Colorado’s Tours & Treks
Adventure at your own leisure with our new Tour-in-a-Box: Denver’s Parkways! We are bringing the history and experience of touring to you via a special box that includes a self-guided driving tour in your local community and goodies to take with you along the way! Open up to a world of journeys and support the mission of History Colorado along with local Colorado businesses and communities.
Take a scenic drive on Denver’s beautiful parkways. From Speer Boulevard to 7th Avenue Parkway, the Highlands to Montclair, we’ve got you covered on this special getaway in your own backyard. Grab your keys, throw down the convertible, and make your way along the drives of yesterday, today!
- Denver’s Parkways itinerary and turn-by-turn directions
- Stamped historic postcard reprint from the History Colorado collection
- Colorado wildflower seeds postcard
- Two (2) mixed locally-made snack bags
- 4-pack box of locally-made truffles
- Breath mint tin
- History Colorado Tours & Treks water bottle
- History Colorado Tours & Treks notebook
- Additional resources, discounts to History Colorado, and more!
*The self-guided tour is approximately 2.5 hours at a moderate pace.
Allergy warning: snacks contain, or were processed in a facility nearby that contained gluten, dairy, soy, and nuts. Contents may vary.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com